Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Sam Winchester is my Personal Trainer...

What do you say? Well just look at these pictures...




Well anyway, since the new year I have been so busy with the Renaisannce faire, that I have not been able to get to the gym. But I am wearing my fit bit again and I have lost 4lb. since my last post. So not as bad as it could have been. So that is improvement. But I also walk about 14-18 Miles at the faire every weekend. I am also making better food choices of what I am bringing and don't gain weight during the weekend, which was always the hardest thing to do out there.
But why Sam Winchester you ask? Well I am getting a Photo OP with Jared aka Sam Winchester in September and I wanna look good and wear some damn heels and a dress. So yeah there is my motivation.
I joined the YMCA and I am so happy they have Body Combat. So today I went for the first time in over 3yrs. Well the good thing is, muscle memory is awesome, bad thing is I had to modify the jumping, first cause I am so out of shape and second my knee has been bothering me again. I got a brace that I am now wearing.
So I felt a bit intimidated when I got into the class room, cause needless to say, I was probably the only person in there that was 100lb. over weight. But I swallowed ducked my head and worked out. I had my wraps on which helps me to know where my fists are, cause yeah I hit myself before doing an upper cut. 
Once I was in the groove I felt like Sam and Dean Winchester ganking beasties left and right. I know I am going to be sore, so lots of water today. Tomorrow is another day of weights and cardio and Friday is combat again. Mondays are rest days cause frankly I am pooped after the weekend at Faire.

1 comment:

Me said...

Yay! I used to love seeing you in combat, because you had fun with it like I did.